1.How did I feel during planning this presentation? Why did I feel this way?
A. I didn’t really think it was going to be all that hard and I spent very little time on this project, because I kind of took it as a small project, instead of a big one. So I guess careless.
2.How did I feel prior to presenting? Why did I feel this way?
A. Nervous, mostly because I did not prepare as much as I should have.
3. How did I feel while I was presenting? Why did I feel this way?
A. just kind of hoping to get this over with, so I could move on with more important projects, part of the reason I did so badly.
4. What did I personally do well?
A. I think I helped the group generate answers for their questions they had very well.
5. What did not go as desired in this presentation?
A. I forgot my part and just kind of tried to improvise, which didn’t turn out well.
6. On a scale from 1-10, how well do I think I understood the content? Explain.
A. 8 I think I did understand it very well, but I just didn’t show it in my presentation.
7. How do I think my group members perceived me? Why do I think this?
A. I think they perceived me as kind of and underachiever o this project, because I didn’t really pay much attention and put much time into this project.
8. How do I think the 8th graders perceived me? Why do I think this?
A. a horrible public speaker, because I studdered and didn’t talk very well.
9. Knowing that I can only control how I act and react, if I could do this presentation again, what would I change about my actions to make it a more ideal experience?
A. put more thought and time into this project, so that I could do more help than hurt on this project.
10. What are my strengths in groups?
A. I am great at content and ideas for projects, but not very good at public speaking, and presenting.
11. What areas do I need improvement?
A. public speaking and presenting.
12. What is the most important thing I learned about myself? Why is this so important?
A. that I need to start being more serious about school and smaller projects.
13. Are there any other things that I need to express?a. I overall didn’t like this